(Serves: 1) (Yield: 1)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 2 tsp. Mrs. Dash or 21 Seasoning Salute
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ (1 cup) yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup cubed yellow or green Zucchini
- 1 cup crimini mushroom
- 4 oz. chicken thigh/chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil (julienne)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Prepare your choice of rice and set aside (you’ll need 2/3 cup).
- Marinate chicken with A ingredients for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator. (Save marinade sauce)
- B ingredients: Heat canola oil or vegetable oil in the skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté and stir onion and minced garlic in B ingredients for 1 minute until lightly brown, add mushroom, zucchini and marinade sauce for 2 minutes.
- Add C ingredients into step 4: Chicken, 2 tsp. onion powder, 2 tsp. garlic powder, ½ tsp. black pepper, and 1 tsp. of 21 Seasoning Salute. Cook for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add fresh julienne basil on top of chicken squash.
- Serve the chicken squash with rice or over the rice.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Protein (g): 33
Carbohydrates (g): 9
Total Fat (g): 22
Saturated Fat (g): 5
Cholesterol (mg): 101
Sodium (mg): 108
Potassium (mg): 722
Phosphorus (mg): 327
Calcium (mg): 56
Fiber (g): 4.4