- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 cup Creamy Lime Dressing (see recipe below)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add shrimp and stir until opaque, about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, lettuce, cucumber, and dressing until evenly coated with dressing.
Creamy Lime Dressing
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 fresh lime (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Makes about 1 cup.
Nutrition information: (per serving):
Protein (g): 17
Calcium (mg): 77
Phosphorus (mg): 195
Potassium (mg): 300
Sodium (mg): 158