- Graham crackers
- Lemon curd
- Set oven to broil.
- Break graham crackers in half down the middle. Line baking sheet with as many graham cracker halves as s'mores you want to make.
- Top each graham cracker half with 1 marshmallow. (cutting marshmallows in half helps them to stay in place.)
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until marshmallows start to turn golden. Watch closely.
- Spread a second graham cracker half with a little lemon curd and place on top of marshmallow.
- Allow s'more to set for about a minute.
Nutrition Information (per serving, 1 s’more):
Protein (g): 1.5
Carbohydrates (g): 27.4
Fat (g): 2.6
Sodium (mg): 88
Potasium (mg): 31.1
Phosphorous (mg): 32.9