• 6 hard-boiled eggs
• 2 tsp. mayonnaise
• 1 tsp. cider vinegar
• 1 tsp. Dijon or seedy mustard
• 1/2 tsp. onion powder
• paprika for garnish (optional)
- Slice eggs in half and remove yolks; set whites aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and onion powder. Mix well until smooth.
- Stuff egg white halves with mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. Refrigerate until serving – enjoy!
Nutrition information (per 1 serving):
Potassium (mg): 75
Sodium (mg): 119
Protein (g): 7
Total Fat (g): 9