- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 8-oz. can fruit cocktail, packed in water
- ½ cup non-dairy creamer, liquid
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg or ¼ cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- Combine all ingredients except margarine in a bowl.
- Melt margarine in a large skillet.
- Drop batter into skillet (about ¼ c. per pancake) and cook over medium heat until pancakes are bubbly and edges are dry.
- Flip with a spatula and cook until golden brown on the bottom.
Nutrition information (per serving):
Carbohydrates (g): 38
Fat (g): 6
Phosphorus (mg): 232
Potassium (mg): 204
Protein (g): 6
Sodium (mg): 53