- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 (7-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
- Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutritional information (per serving):
Carbohydrates (g): 4
Protein (g): 43
Calcium (mg): 158
Phosphorus (mg): 387
Potassium (mg): 612
Sodium (mg): 1024