(servings: 10 per pie)
- 8 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (unpacked)
- 4 oz. Truwhip, thawed (about 1-½ cups or half of the container)
- 9” reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust (store-bought)
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. An electric hand mixer or spatula work fine.
- Add Truwhip and whip ingredients together until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into the pie crust and transfer to refrigerator.- Let chill overnight or until firm.
Nutrition information (per serving size of 1 slice):
Total Fat (g): 10
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Sodium (mg): 172
Total Carbohydrates (g): 21
Dietary Fiber (g): 1
Total Sugar (g): 12
Protein (g): 2
Calcium (mg): 18
Phosphorus (mg): 17
Potassium (mg): 60