- 6 oz. of pink salmon, boneless and skinless (drained)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill (chopped) or 1 tsp. dried dill (optional)
- Place salmon and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Mash and mix together.
- Add lemon juice, horseradish, and dill.
- Mix well and chill.
- Serve with baguette bread or crackers.
Nutrition information (per serving size of ¼ of spread mixture):
Protein (g): 9
Carbohydrate (g): 3
Fat (g): 10
Sodium (mg): 168
Calcium (mg): 28
Phosphorus (mg): 3
Potassium (mg): 80