- 8 rice papers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ head Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup peeled and sliced (long ways) cucumber
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 cup Creamy Lime Dressing (see recipe below)
Creamy Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 fresh limes (about 6 Tablespoons)
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 4 ounces cottage cheese, softened, no salt added
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add shrimp and stir until opaque, about 3 minutes. Cool shrimp in refrigerator.
- Soak each rice paper in water until soft.
- Lay rice paper wrap on a flat surface.
- Add 3 shrimp, lettuce shreds, cucumber, and alfalfa sprouts to the center so that there’s about an inch or more on all sides.
- Tuck the top and bottom pieces in. Roll the right side over and keep rolling up until it forms a burrito shape.
- Combine dipping sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Makes about 1 cup.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Protein (g): 31
Carbohydrates (g): 30
Total Fat (g): 23
Saturated Fat (g): 4
Cholesterol (mg): 198
Sodium (mg): 219
Potassium (mg): 595
Phosphorous (mg): 350
Calcium (mg): 142
Fiber (g): 3