- 14 ½ oz. beef top sirloin steak
- 4 tsp. butter
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme/parsley, crushed
- 1 tbsp. steak sauce (Abby’s Kitchen)
- In a medium skillet, cast iron if possible, melt 2 tsp. butter over medium low heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook, covered for 13-15 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Add brown sugar, 1 tsp. 21 Seasoning Salute, and 1 cup water. Cook until onions are golden brown.
- Place sautéed onion on the side.
- Cut the steak into 4 pieces ( 3oz./serving).
- Sprinkle pepper and 2 tsp. 21 Seasoning Salute on both sides of each meat piece.
- Place 2 tsp. butter in the skillet. Heat to desired doneness for 5-7 minutes per side .(Medium Rare 145F, Medium: 160F, well done: 170F).
- Spoon onion mixtures and /drizzle 1 tbsp. Steak Sauce over steak.
- Sprinkle with dried thyme or parsley.
Nutriention Information (per serving):
Protein (g): 31
Carbohydrates (g): 35
Total Fat (g): 7.7
Saturated fat (g): 2.8
Cholesterol (mg): 90
Sodium (mg): 144
Potassium (mg): 530
Phosphorus (mg): 369
Calcium (mg): 35
Fiber (g): 1.5