- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. real vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup plus 4 tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, ½ cup sugar and butter to make a dough and press into a round pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. Spread over cooled crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine mashed strawberries, 4 tbsp. sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and translucent. Spread over sliced berries. Chill before serving.
Carbohydrates (g): 26
Fat (g): 15
Phosphorus (mg): 40
Potassium (mg): 98
Protein (mg): 2.8
Sodium (mg): 192